Monday, December 28, 2009

Scholarship Search

Welcome, readers!
Lately, I have been on a scholarship search to get into my desired top-notch universities. My search has been going very well and I have found many scholarships that I have been considering to try. 
While reading this, I know exactly what you are thinking: "What can a freshman in high school achieve through senior-intended scholarships?" Well, I think I may surprise you with a simple answer: there are scholarships that even freshmen in high school can apply for and get money for depending on the level and quality of the assignment, whether it's an essay, a piece of poetry, or even just signing up for a scholarship-providing website. Google has been a very helpful tool in my hunting. Listen up, fellow high-schoolers and their parents! In my next post, I will provide websites that especially helped me find new information, including scholarships and tips, that would help all of you, such as myself,  get into universities that you desire. Take all of this information into account because it will definitely help you in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment