Sunday, October 11, 2009

My First Novel

Dear Something-Different-From-Me readers,
   I have officially decided to write my own novel about my highschool life and those who participate in it. I have enjoyed writing ever since I was in elementary school and it was something I always thought I was good at. I decided to use those skills at writing a book or maybe even adding more books and creating a series. A person can dream right? But I'm not just dreaming, I'm making this happen.
   My question for you readers is this: What advice or suggestions do you have to make on this subject? I hope to hear from you!

2 comments:

  1. So, did you start writing? Who are your main characters? Can you publish any excerpts? I think it is a good idea, but you need to have a plan and a plot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I haven't exactly started yet. I have been coming up with my plan for the story and how I will put everything together, instead of having a big jumble of words and characters. It's actually going to be a story of my life with events added and taken away and names changed. I will definitely begin writing, since I know my plan is put together.

    ReplyDelete